Site Meter

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Siblings Help Siblings

From Full Marriage Equality:
Hi. I'm not really sure what to say so I'll be blunt and honest. I've had a incestuous experience. It was a one time thing with my sister. Neither of us feel we did anything wrong, we both enjoyed it. We didn't have children or continue with a life long affair, just kids having fun.
[...] I won't give you the gory details but I don't think what we did was really wrong and I hope others may realize the innocence of sibling sex. I have several siblings but I've always been closest to my sister [Claire.] She is younger than me by two years. Almost everything about us is normal, our up bringing, family, school, everything. The only difference (if it is a difference) is that we never had 'boundaries'. As we grew up things like nudity never bothered us, we were often naked together. We knew it wasn't 'normal' and we never spoke of it to the rest of our family but between us it wasn't an issue. When we started reaching puberty we explored each others bodies. Mostly looking with a very little touching. When I was about sixteen we were talking about sex which was a common subject at that age. We both decided it would be better to lose our virginity to someone we loved and trusted. We did just that. It was just the one time. Twenty two years later and we don't need counseling or therapy, we're not deviants or any other thing. We were just teenagers having some 'safe' fun. I don't, or didn't ever, have specific sexual desires for Claire but we shared a special time. We talked about it afterwards but not so much in recent time. I don't think there's anything wrong with what we did, she didn't get pregnant, we didn't get married. We shared something special with someone we loved.
I read your blog and hoped that maybe with more stories shared people would become more accepting of sibling sex. Only as a matter of growing and learning, as I said I don't especially want to have sex with Claire. Teenagers want to have sex, why not have  sex with someone close.

1 comment:

  1. Siblings all over the world experiment with sex during their puberty years, and inter-gender interaction would often include a sibling. It is just normal and part of growing up. In most cases it would only last a brief period until all curiosity is satisfied. In other cases, it can continue for years as part of a consensual inter-sexual activity from which both benefit and enjoy. As long as it is consensual, and as long as all precautions are taken to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, it does not affect anybody else but those wishing to have sex with each other.

    ReplyDelete