Site Meter

Saturday, March 21, 2015

When Incest is a Consensual, Positive Experience

From Full Marriage Equality:
If you could go back in time to where it all started and have the knowledge you do now about what lay ahead of you in this thing called incest, would you still go through with it??

I've thought about it many times, and the answer i come up is yes i would, sure there are many tears and hard times you go through, but for me the good has always outweighed the bad, life is what you make of it, and we've made a very good life for ourselves....

In spite of all the difficulties, I'd do it all the same way. This kind of love is so much deeper and comfortable and intense than anything I've experienced with other people. It's just that worth it, in my opinion.

If I could go back in time, knowing what I now know, I would have gladly lost my virginity to uncle. [FYI, her uncle is only a year older than her.] We had the opportunity when I was 16 and I bottled it and I do regret that. I feel I have wasted too many years worrying about possible consequences and I'm kicking myself! I'm just enjoying making up for lost time with my darling. We can't meet up very often so every second is precious with him but we email every day and telephone every week. He truly makes my heart leap for joy.

If I could go back to that time, knowing what I know now, I would not have been so concerned about the rest of the world. Not so worried about what they would think or say or do. I would have more trust in my love and my own feelings. We wasted so many years of our life, stuck, not being together and longing for each other. We were not following our hearts. Now, being without her would be the most horrible form of hell I can imagine.

It's not always fun and games, but I've never regretted it. We've had a lot of good times together and I look forward to many, many more special memories.It's great to be with someone who I can experience that deep emotional connection with. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful tale. I suppose all lovers who ran in circles can relate to this

    ReplyDelete